Google has invested in two short-video platforms in India on the same day – Glance which owns Roposo as well as DailyHunt’s parent company VerSe Innovations which runs Josh. SoftBank is interested in Dailyhunt as there has been an increased proliferation of data consumption with the entry of Jio. Dailyhunt, which is backed by investors like Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners India, has 2.50 lakh posts every day on its platforms across 14 languages from 1,000 publishers. Across its mobile websites and applications, Dailyhunt has 188 million monthly active users.
- If you want to support your favourite news publisher, you can even subscribe to them.
- With the focus on video content, Dailyhunt will introduce pre-roll and mid-roll advertising.
- ✨ TikTok’s sale of its U.S. operations to Oracle and Walmart is shelved.
- You need to share your unique content every day forEarn Money from Dailyhunt in 2021.
- Saving animals from slaughter for meat, is believed in Buddhism to be a way to acquire merit for better rebirth.
- With the overdose of content being pushed on the internet, an aggregator that curates personalised content drives traffic on the app.
He is a Mac owner, Android user, dark mode advocate, and tech bargain hunter. Before joining PCMag, Jason was a technical writer, copywriter, and all-around freelancer covering baseball, comics, and more at various outlets. When not writing and editing, he is either reading comic books, playing his Nintendo Switch, hanging out with his wife and two cats, or some combination of the three. A menu will display a list of websites you have previously blocked or allowed directly from notification prompts.
She’s Helping Bring Electricity To Millions In India
The Modern Health mobile app assesses each employee’s need and then provide care options. 💰 SplashLearn raised $18 million for its game-based edtech platform. The startup offers math and reading courses for Pre-K through 5th grade, and over 4,000 games and interactive activities. 💰 Quilt, a “Clubhouse” focused self-care, raised $3.5 million seed round led by Mayfield Fund.
About Sponsored Content This content was commissioned by Nikkei’s Global Business Bureau. Sign up to our newsletters to get our best stories delivered straight to your inbox. “Some people find the quality of contents on Indian alternatives unsatisfactory compared to TikTok and resisting to migrate,” said RedSeer analyst Ujjwal Chaudhry.
Air India Gets A Surprise Bid; What Do We Know About New Bidder?
There is no one specific App or genre of Apps that face this problem Download Dailyhunt APK for Android. There are also a host of other Chinese news aggregators, including UCNews , Opera and NewsDog . Hence, the largest Chinese news company wholly owns, or has large stakes in, the biggest news, vernacular language news, as well as social networks in India with no controls whatsoever until the recent FDI regulation.